The financial controller will be responsible for helping financially support the US business, including the parent company and also the consolidation of its subsidiaries while having dual reporting responsibility. The main reporting line is to the President of the US business. There is a dotted line reporting to the corporate parent VP of Finance. In this role the applicant would be responsible for some HR duties in the US.
Technical Bid Specialist
The Technical Bid Specialist is an essential member of the sales team, supporting business development initiatives as well as providing support to the Marketing department. Based in our Tampa Florida, offices, the Technical Bid Specialist is in charge of managing the coordination, completion and handover of tender proposals for our clients and prospects. This is a key position with a great deal of involvement in the sales process and a decisive influence in the achievement of each deal.
To be able to perform this task, the Technical Bid Specialist needs to possess a solid technical background, outstanding writing capabilities and proven experience in pre-sales or consulting endeavors, always facing the client and having to put together complex IT proposals or projects.
Business Development Specialist
Are you looking for the next stage in your sales career?
Are you motivated by helping people?
Do you enjoy a challenge?
We are looking for two Rockstar Lead Developers to work hand in hand with our top two Sales Directors. You will have control over your day and how you get it done but the goal each week of developing qualified leads and booking sales appointments for your Director. Your role will require you to build a pipeline of prospects and work closely with Marketing and your Director to develop a strategy for your unique territory.
- We are one of the largest city councils in the country. Scytl shares our goal to make Metro Nashville legislative meetings a streamlined, paperless process. Their team is solution-driven, efficient, and customer focused. Amazing partner.
- I want to thank Scytl for their support during the 2016 Election. It has been great to work with you. We were all extremely pleased with Scytl Election Night Reporting...I know that it contributed to the overall positive perception of how our election processes and services were experienced.
- Our previous Election Night Reporting (ENR) was unavailable and we had just 3 weeks to come to a solution. Scytl stepped up to the plate and had us up and running in time for the election. Not only that, our ENR has never looked better. The technology and support were unexpected.
- Scytl worked with us to develop a training curriculum unique to our processes and procedures. Now we are able to provide a consistent user experience and training for all workers...The overall delivery and performance has been very successful. We highly recommend Scytl for any such project in the future.
- We are pleased with Scytl Voter Education, an end-to-end public communications website that is manageable through a web-based content management system. The overall solution delivery was successful, and as a result, I would recommend Scytl as a potential partner for other entities considering projects of this kind.