CYBERSECURITY THREAT ENVIRONMENT
- In a chaotic world of hackers and industrial thieves, it will require an "everyone-to-the-defense" shared mission strategy to keep both an organization's people and data secure.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
- Security is a shared responsibility
- Recognizing threats and risks in day-to-day
- Defining the threat landscape
- Understanding malware
- Social engineering
- Physical security
- Flexible, scalable, and interactive
- Option to create new content specific to your office and security needs
- Easy to communicate with team members that have not completed
- Created by experienced adult online educators
- Targeted content to adult learners
- Assessments configured to test key areas of knowledge
- Multiple reports on progress and training completion
- Team members receive a downloadable certificate of completion upon passing
- Option to customize certificates of completion
Scytl has provided Election Night Reporting in the United States since 2002.
In the 2016 General Election, Scytl provided Election Night Reporting to over 500 U.S. election jurisdictions, representing results for almost 40 million voters.