HOW eBALLOT DELIVERY WORKS
- We wanted to modernize our elections process and provide an online voting alternative to fax. The Scytl solution was selected and we implemented it for the 2012 Presidential election. We had a very positive response from voters with over 7000 ballot returns made through the secure Scytl eBallot Delivery System.
- UOCAVA eligible voter sign-up.
- Allow voters to download, mark on-screen, and submit ballot online, on their schedule.
- Track when ballot was downloaded, submitted, and if it was counted.
- Voter notifications when ballots are available, when they change, and when ballot status changes.
- Integrate with legacy infrastructure.
- Save time with digital ballot delivery.
- Simplify with automation.
- Voters receive ballots more quickly.
- Increase access for overseas citizens.
- Increase transparency and trust.
- Give peace of mind with secure ballots, and ballot tracking.
- Go paperless.
Scytl Voter Education allows accurate and easy to update communication with constituents before, during, and after elections. Learn more about Voter Education.
Scytl has provided electronic ballots in the United States since 2010.
In the 2016 U.S. General Election, 6 states with more than 21 million registered voters utilized Scytl eBallot Delivery to enable remote voters to receive and return ballots electronically.