HOW ONLINE VOTER EDUCATION WORKS
- The combination of Scytl Voter Education and Scytl Election Night Reporting has significantly simplified and reduced the burden we face in the days leading up to the elections and on Election Day. Scytl Voter Education helped our office provide our constituents a simpler way to find their voter information, [and] polling place locations.
- View sample ballots, confirm registration status, look-up precinct and polling location, and track ballot status
- Optimized for desktop, tablet, and smartphones
- Multi-language platform
- 508 ADA Compliant
- Integrates with voter registration database and legacy infrastructure
- Scalable technology ensures coverage during critical periods
- Non-technical staff can update content as easily as writing an email
- Increase public trust and transparency
- Provide your constituents access to local election office information, regardless of location, language, or device
- Empower constituents with disabilities with better access to local election information
- Reduce the requests for information
- Keep local election information up-to-date, on your schedule
- Automate and streamline basic data entry and communication
Combine Scytl Voter Education and Election Night Reporting for accurate and easy to update communication with constituents before, during, and after elections. Learn more about Election Night Reporting.
Scytl has provided Online Voter Education in the United States since 2001.
In the 2016 General Election, Scytl Voter Education provided U.S. voters with their voting information in counties in over 10 states, with more than 8 million registered voters.