HOW ONLINE VOTER EDUCATION WORKS
- The best part of the Gregg County Elections website is that it allows the average voter to find exactly what they are looking for, without having to search for it. Simple and user-friendly, as confirmed by the Outstanding Election Website award by the League of Women Voters of Texas.
- The combination of Scytl Voter Education and Scytl Election Night Reporting has significantly simplified and reduced the burden we face in the days leading up to the elections and on Election Day. Scytl Voter Education helped our office provide our constituents a simpler way to find their voter information, polling place locations with Scytl Election Night Reporting providing seamless real-time access to election results.
- View sample ballots, confirm registration status, look-up precinct and polling location, and track ballot status
- Optimized for desktop, tablet, and smartphones
- Multi-language platform
- 508 ADA Compliant
- Integrates with voter registration database and legacy infrastructure
- Scalable technology ensures coverage during critical periods
- Non-technical staff can update content as easily as writing an email
- Increase public trust and transparency
- Provide your constituents access to local election information, regardless of location, language, or device
- Empower constituents with disabilities with better access to local election information
- Reduce requests for information
- Keep local online election information up-to-date, on your schedule
- Automate and streamline basic data entry and communication
Online voter information toolsCombine Scytl Voter Education and Election Night Reporting to provide online voter information tools before, during, and after elections. Learn more about Election Night Reporting.
Scytl has helped increase voter access to online voter information in the United States since 2001.
In the 2018 General Election, Scytl Voter Education provided U.S. voters with their voting information in counties in almost 10 states, serving more than 4 million registered voters.